What you should know…
- POLE DANCE: shorts, sports top, socks
- POLE FITNESS: shorts, long pants, sports top, socks + towel
- FLEXIBILITY: long pants, sports top, socks + towel
- EXOTIC: shorts, long pants, sports top, soft kneepads/legwarmers, high heels (please refrain from shoes with rivets, rhinestones etc., as not to damage the pole and the floor) You’re allowed to bring non-alcoholic drinks in plastic bottles.
Sign-in & booking
- ONLINE: Sign up for your classes online and create an account in our booking system Eversports (see Login).
- E-MAIL: Write an e-mail or call in order to let us know when you want to come and we will sign you up for the class.
- SUBSCRIPTIONS, 10-CLASS PACKAGES & SINGLE LESSONS: registration + booking is possible at any time.
- IN THE STUDIO: cash, debit card, credit card, PayPal
- ONLINE: PayPal, debit card, credit card
- SUBSCRIPTION / MONTHLY PAYMENT: The monthly fee will be collected from the deposited bank account by means of SEPA direct debit mandate.
You have a voucher? Please, bring it presentable on your phone or a printed version with you. When you sign up online, please click "pay later".
What should I take into account before training?
Before training, please refrain from oily hand- and body lotions, as this can lead to increased sliding at the pole. Also, we ask you not to wear jewelry such as rings and necklaces, as to avoid injuries as well as damaging the pole.
Can I do pole dance without any pre-experience in sports or dance?
Yes. Our classes built up upon each other so that everyone, regardless of prior knowledge, age, weight, or gender can participate. Everybody is welcome!
I am already experienced with pole dance. Which level is the right one for me?
This is great! Contact us, we are happy to give you advice to which level is the right one for you.
Can somebody come to watch?
No, it is not allowed to bring spectators. Out of consideration for the other students, only participants and teachers are allowed in the course room during classes. However, your friend is welcome to participate.
Minimum number of participants
We reserve the right to cancel classes with less than 3 participants.
Photos and video recordings @podastudio
We are pleased when you want to share your accomplishments and we think it is great when you mention Poda Studio in your posts! Photos and video recordings are allowed in agreement with everyone present during the free pole jams. Video recordings of the classes and choreographies are not permitted.